Getting a Job at Victoria’s Secret
Victoria’s Secret Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Victoria’s Secret?
- How would you deal with an irate customer?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?
How Much Does Victoria’s Secret Pay?
- Victoria’s Secret Sales Associates average $8.10 per hour.
- Store Managers at Victoria’s Secret make an average annual salary of $58,000.
- Victoria’s Secret Sales Leads average $10.48 per hour.
Victoria’s Secret Quick Facts
- Victoria’s Secret is owned and operated by Limited Brands.
- In 2009, Victoria’s Secret earned more than $5 billion in revenue.
- Victoria’s Secret is known for its catalogs and annual fashion show, both of which feature world famous fashion models.
Victoria’s Secret Job Descriptions
The store manager provides leadership that drives the customer experience, overall operational execution and total store results. The store manager drives results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies. The store manager leads company initiatives and ensures maximum productivity, profitability and compliance with company policies and procedures.
Assistant Store Manager
The customer experience manager provides leadership that optimizes sales results with specific ownership for the customer experience on the sales floor. The customer experience manager drives results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies. The customer experience manager leads brand initiatives to create an excellent associate and customer experience, while meeting and exceeding company productivity standards and managing controllables.